NEW PRODUCT! - Additel 1200 ° C calibration oven
Now, Additel's new ADT875-1210 and ADT878-1210 calibration ovens for thermocouples are introduced!
With unmatched speed, stability, and process function, calibration of thermocouples has never been easier. The two models ADT875-1210 and ADT878-1210 have a patented "Advanced Adaptive Control" temperature control that provides a very stable and uniform heat source to ensure you get the best possible results for a modest investment. With replaceable inserts in a specially developed metal alloy, you have the flexibility required to serve a variety of test objects and the quality Additel has made known.
ADT875-1210 and ADT878-1210 can be purchased with or without process calibration function to provide flexibility for the user who only needs a fast and good heat source to 1200 ° C, or those who need more automated thermocouple calibration with documentation to reduce workload. You do not want to miss this opportunity to save valuable time and money with these Additel ovens.
What are the advantages of ADT875-1210 and ADT878-1210?
- Temperature control from 100 ° C to 1210 ° C
- Two models to choose from: Reference (ADT878) for the laboratory and Standard (ADT875)
- Display accuracy ± 1.5 ° C (ADT878)
- Four measuring channels for sensors and transmitters (Process option)
- Process calibrator for thermocouples, switches and transmitters, with documentation and HART communication
- Portable, robust and fast temperature control
- Self-calibration function (Process option)
- Three zone temperature control “Advanced Adaptive Control”. Internal and external reference sensor (Process option)
- Inserts for different donor types, also customized Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Touch color screen
- ISO 17025 accredited calibration is included
- Remote control via your mobile
Contact us for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 556 466 00.